• Started marketing career at Marlowe Theatre, Canterbury.
• Part of marketing team which launched Plymouth Theatre Royal.
• Worked for Cambridge Theatre Company in marketing/education.
• Grew small print production consultancy into the multi-disciplinary Opus Design Group.
• Co-founded Paradigm Design working predominantly within the arts sector.
• Directed the Barbican Centre account which developed into 11-year relationship, including production of the monthly brochure.
• Formed Oxygen following merger with The Loft.
• Worked with large corporate clients including Waitrose and Mitsubishi Motors as Account Director at Splash of Paint.
• Co-ordinated implementation of Royal College of Music’s brand identity including a re-designed prospectus and website.
• Worked with The Anvil in Basingstoke to sustain audience growth by upgrading marketing materials, and delivered strategic branding report.
• Produced corporate communications material for Heritage Lottery Fund including delivery of a brand training programme.
• Re-designed and produced Musical Stages magazine and web-site.
• Founded and designed Musical Theatre Review – the UK's first digital magazine and website covering musical theatre.
• Marketing/brand consultancy for Groups Welcome including development of a management database, directory design and production and web consultancy.
My working life
SITE DESIGN , BUILD AND ALL PHOTOGRAPHY © HOWARD SHERWOOD